Fabriano Lounge ChairRegular price $2,379.00
Enjoy the finest comfort possible in this elegant lounge chair from Italy. For long-lasting quality, the upholstery is covered in our chocolate 100% Italian bovine leather, which is exquisitely embellished with nailhead detailing. To highlight the beautiful, natural elements of the hide, this premium, pure aniline leather is barrel-dyed, oiled, and waxed. Dark brown solid beech wood legs complete the look.
Specs & Care
- Overall Dimensions: 32.75W x 32.00D x 33.50H in
- Arm Height: 24"
- Seat Height: 19.75"
- Seat Depth: 20.50"
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Made in Italy
- Material: 100% Italian Bovine Leather, Solid Beech Wood Legs, Antique Brass Nailheads
- Finish: Chocolate Leather, Barrel Dyed Leather, Pure aniline treated with oil and finished with wax
Leather is an organic material; as such markings, wrinkles, grooves, and light scratches are appreciated characteristics of the upholstery and are deemed acceptable. No two pieces will be alike. Over time, leather upholstery will weather and may develop a rich patina.
Genuine leather is typically produced from cow or buffalo hide, which is then treated to produce a supple, waxy and/or pebbled texture and deep color.
To ensure the lasting beauty of leather:
- Keep protected from direct sunlight and heat to prevent drying out and fading.
- Avoid sticky, rough and sharp objects rubbing against the leather.
- Dust with a soft and dry cloth.
- Wipe clean with leather cleaner. Do not use harsh chemicals.
- Condition leather surfaces 2-3 times a year with a leather conditioner.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.