SHIPPING & IN-HOME DELIVERY
WHERE WE SHIP
We ship all across Canada and mainland USA!
If you’re shipping to a cottage on the lake or in the mountains, or a remote rural location, please be aware there may be additional delivery fees. We will contact you with a quote after your order is placed, or feel free to reach out ahead of time.
RATES & SERVICE
Our rates are based on weight and delivery location, please add your items to your cart and enter your postal or zip code for your shipping rate.
West of Main Local Pickup: Free :)
Curbside Delivery Service:
- Items are placed outside at your main entryway
White Glove Delivery Service:
- Your furniture items will be delivered inside your home by white glove delivery service providers, where they’ll unpack and inspect each item, place it in your room of choice, and provide assembly.
- For added convenience, all packing materials will be removed. Any damage will be automatically identified. White Glove Shipping provides the highest peace of mind for your furniture investment.
- Unfortunately we are unable to remove or move existing furniture, mount art, remove or hang lighting or mirrors, connect any electrical items, or make any other modifications to your home.
*For all white glove delivery, please be aware that we will take a CDN deposit and contact you with the final quote within 48 hours of placing your order.
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- Be sure to measure every entryway into your home and into the desired room. It is your responsibility to make sure the item(s) will fit into your space. This is especially important when ordering furniture, and fixtures as these items tend to be the hardest to get into one’s home.
- If you live in an apartment building please also measure your elevator and staircases.
- If items do not fit into your home, we do not refund delivery and the item(s) are bound by the specific item’s return policy.
For tips on how to measure, click here
PREPARE FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- For a safe and quick delivery, be sure to set your rugs in their proper place, remove any frames or artwork from walls that may be susceptible to damage, secure any low-hanging light fixtures, remove any doors that may be necessary and place any pets in another room of your home.
- Please clear all staircases
- If you live in a building that requires the use of an elevator, be sure to book its use in advance. And measure the opening and height of the elevator door.
- During the winter, please make sure that all driveways and walkways are clear of snow and ice as the safety of your products and our delivery team are of the highest importance.
US CUSTOMS & DUTIES
You may need to pay duties, brokerage and taxes on some items to the delivery carrier at the time of delivery.
SPECIAL ORDERS & LEAD TIMES
Items sometimes go out-of-stock, but in many cases we can still order them for you! There is no additional cost for special orders, however the production and shipping times can vary from 6 to 14 weeks depending on the item. We will contact you with the specific delivery time for your order once it is ready to ship.
CUSTOM & MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
Many of our large furniture products are custom and made to order. There is no additional cost to orders that are made to order for your style and space, however they are final sale. Delivery times can vary from 6 to 14 weeks depending on the item. We will contact you with the specific delivery time for your order once it is ready to ship.
Shipment delays and delivery delays can sometimes happen and are out of our control. We do our very best to stay within the quoted times but holidays, weather, stock, and busy seasons can sometimes push the dates and times given further out. We ask for your patience and understanding if this happens, and know we are working very hard to get your product to you as soon as possible.
We’ve handpicked all our products because we love them, and we hope you do too, but we understand ordering online can be tough especially when purchasing investment pieces.
Purchases eligible for return may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund of the merchandise total. Shipping fees are not refundable, and the return shipping amount is your responsibility. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Once products have been received, they will be inspected to ensure they are in original condition, and packaging. Products are to be unused. Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment or store credit.
Items eligible for return or exchange:
Pottery, Pillows, Greenery, Crystals, and Cutting Boards
Items not eligible for return or exchange:
Sale, Clearance, Damaged items, and Floor Models,
Custom & Made to order and special order furniture,
Furniture, Rugs, Artwork, Lighting, Books, Candles, Dinnerware, Sunglasses, and Bedding,
Shipping and Delivery Fees
Online orders can be cancelled within 24 hours for no charge, after 24 hours a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
If your product arrives damaged, please email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery with your order number and photos for further details.