Aldea Ivory / Black RugRegular price $1,548.00
Available for pre-order:
The Aldea Ivory/Black Rug is a modern take on Moroccan styling. This artisan hand-knotted 100% wool rug boasts a plush pile with a visually intriguing classic tribal trellis and large braided tassels.
SPECS & CARE
- Construction: Hand knotted
- Material: 100% Wool
- Origin: India
- Pile height: 6/7"
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
- If spills occur blot immediately.
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.
- For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.