Izmir JarRegular price $98.00
The Izmir Jar, once used for olives and olive oil for thousands of years, can now be added to your home for a touch of Mediterranean style. These vintage jars were traditionally buried to preserve their contents in colder temperatures. Bring home the glazed jar to display beautifully on a shelf or table. Use vase to display fresh flowers by placing a glass of water at the base of the jar with the flower arrangement within.
Each jar exhibits individual marks of use and history. Size, color & condition vary.
SPECS & CARE
- Dimensions Mini: Approx 5" diameter x 7"
- Dimensions Small: Approx 7" diameter x 11"
- Dimensions Medium: Approx 11" diameter x 17"
- Dimensions Large: Approx 14" diameter x 17-23"
- Material: Terracotta , non water-tight
- Finish: Glaze
- We recommend treating the product with care due to its delicate nature.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.