Nazca Rug 9'x12' | AS IS
West Coast minimalism has a shearling, cozy moment with the Nazca collection. Hand-loomed of texture-rich wool, the Gila rug boasts a gray and ivory colorway that lends versatility to the simple yet statement-making heathered design. A linear border with braided tassel details on each corner adds a touch of whimsy and global appeal to this handwoven rug.
SPECS & CARE
- Size 9'X12'
- Construction Handwoven
- Content 100% Wool
- Backing 100% Cotton
- Origin India
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
- If spills occur blot immediately.
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.
- For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.