Omen Natural RugRegular price $768.00
The Omen Natural Rug is hand-woven in India of jute, wool and cotton. A timeless floor covering with a subtle chevron wave that creates beautiful dimension underfoot. A unique look that is long-lasting and durable.
SPECS & CARE
- Hand Woven
- 53% Jute, 38% Wool, 7% Cotton, 2% Other Fibers
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 0.25"
- Backing: No Backing
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Vacuum carefully without beater bar.
- Professional cleaning recommended. Rug pad recommended for use on a hard floor.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.