Nazca Rug 9'x12'Regular price $3,868.00
West Coast minimalism has a shearling, cozy moment with the Nazca collection. Hand-loomed of texture-rich wool, the Gila rug boasts a gray and ivory colorway that lends versatility to the simple yet statement-making heathered design. A linear border with braided tassel details on each corner adds a touch of whimsy and global appeal to this handwoven rug.
SPECS & CARE
- Size 9'X12'
- Construction Handwoven
- Content 100% Wool
- Backing 100% Cotton
- Origin India
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
- If spills occur blot immediately.
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.
- For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.