Leela Ivory / Lagoon RugRegular price $208.00
Available for pre-order:
Inspired by abstract and geometric freehand art, the Leela Collection is designed by Justina Blakeney for Loloi. This luxurious rug is expertly hooked in India with 100% wool in ivory, gold, charcoal and pale grey colourway. The raised wool create a visual illusion of movement, adding depth and intrigue to your space.
SPECS & CARE
- Pile Height: 0.5"
- Backing: Cotton Canvas
- Hand Tuffed in India
- 100% Wool
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Avoid exposure to all liquids.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Rug pad recommended for use on a hard floor.
- For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting.
- If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low.
- Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.