Lana Rug - StoneRegular price $628.00
Featuring tone on tone geometric patterns, the Lana Collection is hand-knotted of wool, viscose and cotton. Crafted in India, the refined high-low pile is a testament to the dedication of craftsmanship required to create each rug. The subtle geometric patterns are sure to enhance and refresh any bedroom or living room.
SPECS & CARE
- Hand Knotted
- 42% Wool, 39% Viscose, 15% Cotton, 4% Other Fiber Pile
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 0.25"
- No Backing
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar.
- Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Rug pad recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.