Dakota Charcoal RugRegular price $155.00
Available for pre-order:
The Dakota Charcoal Rug is an ageless piece hand-woven by skilled artisans in India. The blend of wool and polyester ensures a long-lasting and durable rug. The refined subtleties of texture and tone will be a great addition to any room in your home.
SPECS & CARE
- Hand Woven
- 32% Polyester / 39% Latex / 22% Wool / 7% Cotton
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 0.25"
- Backing: Cotton Canvas
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar.
- Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Rug pad recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping.
If you are looking for a specific delivery timeline, we encourage you to reach out prior to placing the order! Please note all items have different lead times.
Shipping during Covid-19
Due to high volume and the impact of Covid-19 service disruptions, shipping time will be longer than normal. Although the majority of our suppliers have resumed operations, delays will be possible due to production and shipping back-logs. If a greater delay is expected, our staff will make best efforts to advise you as soon as possible.