Andes Ash RugRegular price $196.00
Available for pre-order:
The Andes Ash Rug is artfully hand-woven in India. The blend of cotton, viscose, polyester, wool and acrylic gives the floor covering a beautiful raw look with visible texture. The contrast of oversized knots and twisted yarns create the illusion of visual movement.
SPECS & CARE
- Hand Tufted
- 30% Cotton / 29% Polyester / 23% Wool / 14% Viscose / 4% Other Fiber
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 0.38"
- Backing: No Backing
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar.
- Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Rug pad recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.