Andes Ash RugRegular price $176.00
Available for pre-order:
The Andes Ash Rug is artfully hand-woven in India. The blend of cotton, viscose, polyester, wool and acrylic gives the floor covering a beautiful raw look with visible texture. The contrast of oversized knots and twisted yarns create the illusion of visual movement.
SPECS & CARE
- Hand Tufted
- 30% Cotton / 29% Polyester / 23% Wool / 14% Viscose / 4% Other Fiber
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 0.38"
- Backing: No Backing
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth.
- Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar.
- Professional cleaning is recommended.
- Rug pad recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping.
If you are looking for a specific delivery timeline, we encourage you to reach out prior to placing the order! Please note all items have different lead times.
Shipping during Covid-19
Due to high volume and the impact of Covid-19 service disruptions, shipping time will be longer than normal. Although the majority of our suppliers have resumed operations, delays will be possible due to production and shipping back-logs. If a greater delay is expected, our staff will make best efforts to advise you as soon as possible.