Izmir JarRegular price $64.00
Available for pre-order:
The Izmir Jar, once used for olives and olive oil for thousands of years, can now be added to your home for a touch of Mediterranean style. These vintage jars were traditionally buried to preserve their contents in colder temperatures. Bring home the glazed jar to display beautifully on a shelf or table. Use vase to display fresh flowers by placing a glass of water at the base of the jar with the flower arrangement within.
Each jar exhibits individual marks of use and history. Size, color & condition vary.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping on in-stock items.
SPECS & CARE
- Dimensions Mini: Approx 5" diameter x 7"
- Dimensions Small: Approx 7" diameter x 11"
- Dimensions Medium: Approx 11" diameter x 17"
- Dimensions Large: Approx 14" diameter x 22"
- Material: Terracotta , non water-tight
- Finish: Glaze
- We recommend treating the product with care due to its delicate nature.
Shipping during Covid-19
Due to high volume and the impact of Covid-19 service disruptions, shipping time will be longer than normal. Although the majority of our suppliers have resumed operations, delays will be possible due to production and shipping back-logs. If a greater delay is expected, our staff will make best efforts to advise you as soon as possible.