Merzouga Turtledove / Walnut RugRegular price $252.00 Sale price $202.00 Save $50.00
Available for pre-order:
The Merzouga Turtledove / Walnut Rug is a modern take on Moroccan style rugs. The soft and thick natural wool gives any room a feeling of warmth and fun. The natural colours with distressed patterns easily add some mid-century and bohemian vibes.
SPECS & CARE
- Construction: Handspun, 100% Wool.
- Origin: India
- Pile height: 7/8"
- Size Variance: +/- 3"
- It is common for wool rugs to shed upon first use, but should decline over time.
- Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
- If spills occur blot immediately.
- Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.
- For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding throughout this unprecedented time in history. We continue to strive to meet all Estimated Delivery Dates, but due to global supply chain challenges, there may be a need to extend these dates. Please know that we will continue to do everything we can to get your items shipped to you as soon as possible, but due to measures outside of our control we will not be accepting returns or cancellations for delayed shipments. Thank you, and let's continue to get through this together.